Travel Insurance for Edmonton and all of Alberta
Choose the plan that's right for you:
For travel outside your home province or Canada choose:
- A plan that provides coverage for an unexpected medical emergency during your trip; or
- A plan that is an all inclusive plan which covers emergency medical, trip cancellation and interruption, baggage loss, damage and delay, and flight and travel accident. Or you can purchase the trip cancellation/interruption insurance separately.
For Visitors to Canada choose:
- The level of coverage that's right for you
- Optional Trip Interruption or Travel Accident
- Multi-Trip or Single-Trip plans
For Full-Time Students including:
- International Students studying in Canada
- Canadian Students studying abroad
- Canadian Students studying in Canada but outside their principle province of residence
Whether you are traveling within Canada or out of the country, emergency situations can and do arise. The financial risk can be high so don't leave home without travel insurance. There is a variety of insurance coverages available, whether you a need it for one trip or multiple trips throughout the year.
You can get informaiton regarding travel insurance two ways:
- Provide some basic information by filling out the quote form button and an advisor will be in contact with you within 24 hours to provide the best advice and quotation.
- Call us now at 1-844-669-7284 to have all your questions answered!
- The third option is to go directly to the insurance company web quotation. Here you will be able to get more details on programs and coverages available, get a quotation, and even complete an online application. If you have troubles completing the online process you can always call us at 1-844-669-7284 to give you assistance.